Versatile Test Tool
GUI Client for IEC 60870-5-104
- Simple and easy-to-use IEC 60870-5-104 GUI client tool
- Based on our lib60870.NET library. Can run on .NET/Windows and Mono/Linux
- Supports all monitoring, control and parameter messages
- Compatible with latest versions of the IEC 60870-5-104 standard
- Support TLS encryption and authentication according to IEC 60870-5-7
The Freeware Edition provides a lot of useful information to get an overview of the protocol and the communication between the client and an IED.
- Supports sending all system commands (C_CI_NA_1, C_RD_NA_1, C_CS_NA_1 ...)
- Detailed telegram view to see order of events an getting advanced insights into data flow and potential communication problems.
- Information object view that shows the current object of all information objects received in monitoring direction
- Displays APCI and control flow information
- Send START_DT/STOP_DT
- Automatic reconnect
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, .NET Framework 4
- Ubuntu 16.4, Mono Framework
Download the Freeware Edition 1.1
Just enter your name and a valid email address here and your done. You will instantly receive a download link for the Freeware Edition by email.
Professional Edition (COMING SOON)
The Professional Edition comes with all features of the Freeware Edition. In addition the following features are supported.
- Sending all process command message types in control direction (C_SC_NA_1, C_DC_NA_1, C_RC_NA_1, C_SE_NA_1, C_SE_NB_1, C_SE_NC_1, C_BO_NA_1 with or without CP56Time2A time stamp)
- Sending parameter and parameter activation commands.
- Sending monitoring (M_XX) messages in reverse direction
- Freely sending all kinds of APCI commands
- Modifying flow control behavior for testing
- Disable/Enable transmission of test messages
- Save information object list as CSV or Excel sheet
- Save received telegrams to log file or Excel sheet
- Copy log to clipboard or log to file
- Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, .NET Framework 4.0
- For Linux versions please contact us.